Conference and Events, Woking, Surrey.
H.G. Wells Conference & Events Centre is a versatile meeting, events, exhibition and conference venue located in Woking town centre, Surrey. Less than a five minute walk from Woking Train Station, we are only 26 minutes by train from London Waterloo and have parking adjacent in the Victoria Way Car Park.
Our spaces can cater for up to 800 people in your choice of 6 contemporary and purpose-built event and conference rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire venue
- A theatre style plenary room for up to 600 delegates
- 830m² exhibition space set over two floors
- Tiered theatre style seating for 416
- Boardroom meetings for up to 60
- Dining for up to 300 people
- Cabaret style conferences for up to 200 delegates
- 2 rooms licensed for wedding ceremonies & civil partnerships
With catering services and state of the art audio visual packages you will be delighted to host your event at the H.G.Wells Conference & Events Centre.
Whether you are planning a large conference, training day, award dinner, private celebration, concert, boxing night, exhibition , wedding or a dance class your event will be planned in detail by our skilled and experienced events team. Your guests will receive a high standard of service with minimum fuss and stress for you.
From our on-site kitchen our chefs accommodate many styles of catering from breakfast to lunch, afternoon tea to three course dinners. Dress up an awards dinner with canapés or end a night with a satisfying supper. Using seasonal and sustainable locally sourced produce as much as possible, our kitchen team design menus to suit you and your guests' requirements.
Call our friendly Sales Team today on 01483 712710, to start planning your next event.