Our modern conference and events venue is easily accessible; a five minute walk from Woking train station and just 26 minutes by train from London.
We are convenient for the M25 & M3 motorways and London Airports with parking in the adjacent Victoria Way car park.
By Train or Bus
- Leave the train station on the town side (Platform 1) cross over the road and head down Chertsey Road with McDonalds on your right.
- Turn left towards the Martian statue, Ladbrokes is on the corner. At the Martian statue, turn right into Church Street East.
- HG Wells is approximately 100m on your right, just before the pedestrian bridge which crosses the road. For train times please call 08457 48 49 50.
- Exit Junction 11 towards Woking. Travel along the dual carriageway at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A320.
- At the roundabout (The Harvester Restaurant on your left) take the second exit Guildford Road.
- At the roundabout (McClarens) take the second exit Chertsey Road.
- At the roundabout (The Six Crossroads) take the third exit to Woking on Chertsey Road until you reach a roundabout on the outskirts of the town. (Pet Doctors, Veterinary Practice is on the left).
- Go straight over this roundabout signposted to Guildford.
- Approximately 200m take the slip road to the Holiday Inn and the entrance to the Victoria Way multi-storey Car Park.
- Park in the Victoria Way Car Park on the fourth level and use the pedestrian link bridge to HG Wells Reception.
From A3/ Guildford
- Exit the A3 at Guildford following the A320 signposted to Woking.
- Continue on the A320 for approximately 4 miles, until you go under the Victoria Arch Bridge and pass Toys R Us on your right and along the one-way system through Woking.
- Continue until you reach a roundabout. (You will see Pet Doctors, Veterinary Practice just off the right). Go all the way round the roundabout and back on yourself.
- Approximately 200m take the slip road to the Holiday Inn and the entrance to the Victoria Way.Park in the Victoria Way Car Park on the fourth level and use the pedestrian link bridge to HG Wells Reception.